- 2 cups of Achha Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup of Achha Pasteurized Milk
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs
- 2/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Oil for frying
- Chopped fresh cilantro and parsley
- In a mixing bowl, grate the Achha Mozzarella Cheese block.
- Combine it with breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, red chili flakes, dried oregano, Achha Pasteurized Milk, and garlic powder.
- Add fresh herbs for extra flavor.
- In a separate bowl, mix the all-purpose flour and cornstarch.
- Take small portions of the cheese mixture and shape them into small balls.
- Dip each cheese ball into the flour and cornstarch mixture. Coat it evenly so it can create a crispy outer layer when frying.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or pot over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place a few cheese balls into the hot oil. Don't overcrowd the pan. Fry them until they turn golden brown and crispy, which should take 2-3 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the cheese balls from the oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess fat.
- Serve your homemade cheese balls hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as mint, marinara, ranch, or a simple ketchup-mayo mix.
Enjoy your delicious homemade cheese balls made with Achha Cheese and Milk as a snack, appetizer, or party treat!