- 2-3 medium-sized potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1 cup Achha Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1-2 green chilies, chopped or ground
- Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the Achha Yogurt until smooth.
- Add the boiled and diced potatoes to Achha Yogurt.
- In a small pan, heat a little oil and add cumin seeds. Let them sizzle for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Pour the cumin and oil mixture over the Achha Yogurt and potatoes.
- Add chopped or ground green chilies to the mix.
- Add red chili powder and salt. Mix everything well until all flavors are combined.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
Serve chilled as a refreshing side dish or accompaniment to a spicy Pakistani meal like Aloo Paratha, Biryani, Bharta, or simple chapatis. Enjoy the creamy, cooling flavors of Aloo Raita with Achha Yogurt!